Thursday 16 April 2009

I cannot believe i actually caught a SILVERFISH in my room. Im seriously disgusted by it. Found it on top of my box of new clothes yesterday! (do note that the point is the silverfish and not the box of new clothes!) saw something whitish moving quite fast.. so i thought to myself it must be a speck of dust or something but TO MY HORROR, this white thing was WIGGLING.. that's the most disgusting thing i've found in my room, other than pieces of my burnt scalp. =p and so i googled on it and found out that silverfishes not only eat books, cardboard and stuff like that, they eat cotton and rayon too! rayon! that's my favourite clothing material! RAWR.

i cannot wait to declutter my room in June! been living in this room for 10years and there are loads to declutter! i still have some of my pri sch/sec sch stuff.. and of cos my jc stuff.. and i actually still have some toys around.. i wanna clear my unwanted bags, clothes.. throw my old notes away.. so that there's space for new stuff.. i probably need a new bookshelf or something.. for my Seventeen magazines.. i want a new wardrobe if possible.. cos there's no more space for new clothes.. which explains why they are in the box.. which makes me think of.. THAT DECEASED SILVERFISH'S SISTERS AND BROTHERS!!! i can only pray that they dont eat up my clothes.. they can eat up my ikea box for all i care.. but not my clothes!!

Anyways, after i killed it, i've been feeling itchy all over. ARGHH. and there have also been some flea-lookalike thingy in my room.. killed a few over these few weeks already.. i hope they are not from Nicky.. cos he has been sleeping on my bed when my mum's not at home..

i always have a list of things to do after exams.. clear room, take part in some flea or something to sell my stuff.. probably try my hands on some small business.. and also, work to cover my expenses!! yea may money start rolling in!!

I CANT WAIT TO SLEEP IN A NICER AND CLEANER ROOM!

and i will try to gain permission from my parents to let you come here and be my slave for 2 days k! haha! =p

and now it's like chiong-ing time.. sighs my laziness has really caused me alot.. seriously, it's always last minute when i feel like doing well.. but somehow it seems too late.. dont even have time to finish my notes, let alone do sufficient revision before the papers.. if only im half as hardworking as Irene...... sighs. i really must thank God for last year.. putting in very meagre effort but still doing quite alright or even better than others who did put in much more effort.. let's just say i cannot see my first class at all alr.. unless i get 2 this year and 3 next year.. but HOW. =.= guess i can only aim for second upper now.. =/

ALL UOL PEEPS ESPECIALLY MY FAVOURITE BUNCH OF PPL, JIAYOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home